Friday, February 20, 2009

2/20/2009 Dreams

Not sure exactly how many dreams this actually was...2? 3? Also, I am not positive of the timing...at any rate, here goes...

In one, I was in front of the TV, watching something about paint being used on people’s skin that glows, I looked down and my legs mid-calves down were “painted” it was really pretty colors and such and glowed. I thought that I didn’t want it anymore, or maybe just wanted different colors so I peeled off the “paint”. While doing so, I noticed skin that looked loose…..kind of like a claw mark that was needing to be peeled. (In the shape on an actual nail.) I peeled one, finding a toenail underneath. There were 5 more found on that leg as well. I went to get my Mom. She was angry about my peeling off the “paint” telling me that decisions are permanent. (Not sure if she thought it was a tattoo or not.) I showed her the toes that were appearing on my calf after peeling the skin…


I was laying in bed…sensing that something big was happening. I could hear many people outside my room. I heard the door open. People came in (some of my Ohio relatives, an old priest, my Mom, etc.) I said, “What happened? I know it has to do with Grandma so what happened?” Apparently I had known that my Grandma (this is not the Grandma I am close to in real life) had disappeared. She had gone to Florida and disappeared. No one knew if she was ok or had been hurt, killed, or sold into slavery. She is an 82 year old woman who recently lost her husband. Anyway, they told me they didn’t want me to worry until they had some answers. They said that she was back, she wasn’t responding to them. It was like she was “turned off.” They wanted to see if I could get her back to herself. The house I was in was a modification of my grandma’s…her old house. Things were similar but also more modern. Anyway, I went into the living room and say her sitting on the couch. She recognized me right away and was happy to see me. She started talking to me. I asked where she had gone. She started telling me about what happened when she ran away to Florida. Apparently she used the name Leslie while there. In the dream we shared a close bond. I had known she would be back and would be ok. (Sister and Dad weren’t there.)

Either another dream or a connection to one of the others. In a bar. Eating dinner/drinking with large amount of family…only people I recognize was my parents for sure. There was some clear alcohol and some raspberry flavored alcohol. I wanted the raspberry but it was empty (kind of a tap-like thing.) Instead I decided to sip from some of my parents’ clear drink even though I knew I wouldn’t like it…

No comments:

Post a Comment